About Me

 Hi !!! Welcome to  my blog!✌

I'm YuQi , I'm from Malacca .  I am currently pursuing a diploma in business administration in Multimedia University,Melaka. 

In my free time, I enjoy baking🍰In a world when our calendars are frequently jam-packed with work, commitments, and a plethora of activities, it's critical to find a method to decompress and find comfort. Baking has been a go-to relaxing tool for me, allowing me to detach from the outside world while still making something wonderful. 

My soft skill is flexibility. My ability to adapt rapidly has helped me keep a competitive advantage, whether it's changing to new projects, accepting different work styles, or embracing unanticipated events. I believe in being open-minded, accepting of change, and eager to learn from others. Besides, my another skill set is time management⏰⌛. I prioritize my workload and continuously strive for productivity and efficiency in everything that I do. Lastly, my soft skill is critical thinking💭.The capacity to critically assess information, analyse it, and develop relevant conclusions is essential in every career or business. I am confident in my critical thinking abilities, and I am at ease disputing assumptions, assessing facts, and making judgements based on logic and reason.

My hard skill is budgeting.  I have a proven track record of reducing costs and implementing effective expense control measures. I can create and maintain budgets that ensure optimal utilization of available resources while minimizing wasteful spending. I am proficient in using budgeting software, such as Excel  or other specialized tools. I can efficiently leverage these tools to streamline the budgeting process, track expenses, and generate comprehensive reports.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog as I enjoy writing it.


Comments

  1. Looking forward to reading more about your experiences and insights in your blog! 😊📝




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your warm welcome and enthusiasm! I'm excited to share more about my experiences and insights in my blog. Feel free to join the conversation and share your thoughts along the way! 😊📝

      Delete
  2. Budgeting as a hard skill is impressive, especially your proficiency in budgeting software.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mastering budgeting software has been instrumental in efficiently managing resources and making informed financial decisions. 📊💻

      Delete
  3. Baking as a relaxing tool is a wonderful way to unwind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Baking has this incredible therapeutic quality that brings joy and relaxation. 🍰😌

      Delete
  4. Keep up the fantastic work,and happy blogging

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flexibility, time management, and critical thinking are impressive soft skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for acknowledging those soft skills! They are indeed crucial in various aspects of life and work. If you have any questions or need advice on developing these skills, feel free to ask. Happy to help! 😊🕰️💭

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts